26.06.2008 by rr_carroll
- Corner Bug types and additional description added
- Longest Jump description expanded
15.06.2008 by Ewil
Tomb Runner 2.0 now online !
As you can see we have now a completely new design, which fixes many issues, adds new functions and it looks much better.
- Archive section added
- Added "Back to top" button to several sections
- Added FAQ section as a replacement for Rules
- Added Links section
- Added Members section
- Added Recommended section
- Submit section remade - now you can upload your run right onto our ftp
- Added switch menu to each timetable for more than just one run
- Added Custom levels timetable
I hope the new site will serve its purpose much better than the predecessor. If you have any tips or questions about the new site, please send me a message.
I strongly advise to read new FAQ & Rules. EVERYONE
MMAN's Legend run up on Speed Demos Archive!
RadxxRyan's Tomb Raider I - Glitched run has been done in astonishing 1:19:27 !
Natla's Mines in 5:16
The Great Pyramid in  5:36